Unique Boutique Vendor Information
- Please remember that we are a 100% handmade Boutique and do reserve the right to turn away any products that we feel may not be handmade. We try to keep consignors varied and therefore limit the number repeat products.
- Please Note: At this time, we are not taking any new jewelry vendors.
- You are not required to rent a table – this is optional.
- We will send out an email in September to sign up for work shifts through Sign Up Genius (the same system we used last year).
- You are not required to purchase tickets for preview night. Many of the consignors enjoy coming for the evening and shopping and visiting.
- Booth size is approximately 4’ x 6’
- Only pre-approved jewelry consignors may sell jewelry. Please do not plan on bringing jewelry if you did not sell jewelry at our boutique last year.
- Price tags – Returning consignors do NOT need to submit a sample price tag for approval provided your tags are the same as last year.
- W-9 forms – returning consignors already have a W-9 on file and DO NOT need to submit a new one this year.
Contact Jennifer Simpson at email@example.com with the following information prior to submitting an application:
- Photos of products that you will sell (electronic submittal is fine)
- Detailed description of items you plan on selling
- Price range of individual items you will sell
Once you’ve been vetted, please submit your full and complete application. We are limited to 70 full size spaces. Once those spaces are full, consignors will be placed on a waitlist.
For more information, contact Jennifer Simpson at firstname.lastname@example.org.